Monday, May 1, 2017

UK Podcast and Tuesday Update!


It's been a busy weekend for Solar Echoes. I was invited to be a guest GM on the D20FutureShow--a podcast in the UK--and I ran the new mission from the upcoming free demo-kit (I'll let you know as soon as it's online!) When the podcast is ready, I'll post a link to it here so you can hear how much fun the five of us had! The podcast group was a lot of fun to play with, and though it was a challenging mission, everyone survived and achieved their mission objectives! The group was also the third team of players to test the new character sheets, dice system, and interrogation system in the upcoming online update, and things went extremely well. I'm very happy with the new rules and I feel that they tested well. Tomorrow I will be releasing the updated Solar Echoes Player's Guide, which will include the new character sheets, a character sheet PDF Form, the new dice system rules with probability numbers for the new system, new rules for interrogation using the Persuasion skill, and new vulnerabilities for the character races! If you have already purchased the Player's Guide from RPGnow.com, you should also receive a notification from them when the update is live, and you can download the new version for free. Special thanks goes out to the guys at D20FutureShow for helping confirm that the new additions to Solar Echoes work great! I can't wait to tell you more about the show, but I'll wait until they have the podcast online :)

No comments:

Post a Comment